Organic (Pesticides, PCB, …) Standards
Accustandard Reference Standars product range contains products for EPA Methods, Pesticides Residue Screening, Flame Retardants, Biofuels, Plastic Additives, Dyes, Explosives, UOP and ASTM Methods and PIANO and Physical Properties analysis.
Organic Standards are classified as organic pollutants, volatile organic compounds (VOC), by functional groups, by applications and by EPA, ASTM and other methods.
Synthesis department manufactures custom standards. 209 equivalent standars for Polchlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) and Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE) and halogenated dioxins, dibenzofurans, PAHs and pesticides were launched for the first time by AccuStandard.
- Polichlorinated biphenylls (PCB) and Metabolites
- Halogen Aromatics (except PCB&PBDE)
- Dibenzo-p-dioxins (Dioxins) and Dibenzofurans
- Polibromine Difenil Ether (PBDE) Congeners, Metabolites & BFR
- PAH and Derivatives
- Nitrogen containing compounds, Pesticides and Herbicides
- Volatile Organic Compounds
Analytes by Functional Group
- Alcohols, Aldehydes and derivatives, Ketons, Phenols, Amines, Anilins, Amino compounds
- Ethers, Halo ethers, Haloasetic acids, Fatty Acid Methyl and Ethyl Esters (FAME & FAEE)
Analytes by Application
- Explosives, Fuels & Hydrocarbons, Plastic Additives,
- Food Analytes (Lipids,Vitamins, Preservatives)
- Allergens (Personal Care Products), Paints, Perflorinated acids and salts (PFOA,PFOS)
- Odor standards and Qualitative Kits
- Single Analytes in EPA Methods, CLP (Contract Laboratory Program)
- 500 Series – Drinking Water and 600 Series – Waste Water
- 1300 Series – TCLP, 1600 Series – PBDE, Pesticides, Pharmaceutical Waste Water & PCB, 8000 Series – Solid Waste and Explosives
- Regional Methods – Canada, Europe, Asia, USA, Municipalities etc.
- ASTM 7065-6, 7485 Nonylphenols and others
- USP 467, Methods 465-D, F-List